Prairie Wear is the only brand you need if you want moderate compression, coverage, and security after some breast surgeries. The Hugger Vida is a comfortable compression bra that promotes circulation in post-surgical and lymphedema patients. Prosthetics, padding, pressure pads, and ice can be placed in the secret pockets with relative ease. Women undergoing chemotherapy will benefit from this product because it allows for easy port access and has straps that are gentle on the area around the port. The modesty pads can be readily removed for post-surgical patients (of all shapes and sizes and of both genders) who require moderate compression and coverage. This bra is ideal for those who suffer from edema or other circulatory disorders, as well as those who prefer a bra that provides more everyday support and comfort without the use of a wire or seams.
Sizes Small (30-32) to 2Xlarge (46-48) are available in Beige, Black and Raspberry.
Material: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Compression that provides shape support and is really comfortable to wear
- Women who prefer to sleep in a bra
- Compression garment for post-surgically or in lymphedema management
- Women needing a comfortable go-to bra
- Every day easy wear, wire-free with underwire level lift, support & shape
- Versatile breast form pockets
- Targeted, mapped relaxed coverage compression
- Adjustable and padded shoulder strap
- One G-hook centre mass for easy zip and front lock zip
All non intimate returned items must have the original tags attached, be unworn, be unwashed, and be free of perfume, make-up, and deodorant